Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Some Halloween cuteness.....

Hello Glitterinas!

I've got some more Halloween cuteness up my sleeve.....

These little seasonal hanging decorations are knock offs of a fun, little sign I saw in a trendy shop!  It was so cute, but a little pricey.

I began my hunt for the graphics I wanted to use at "The Graphics Fairy".....a wonderful website with TONS of great graphics.....if you've never visited this fabulous site you really should take some time and browse around.....

Just as soon as you finish enjoying the cuteness here at Pink Glitter, of course!

I found exactly what I wanted......some cute kiddos dressed up for Halloween (and one of a little guy wearing a grumpy face instead of a costume) and some rather stern looking ladies.......I added witchy poo hats to the stern ladies, printed them, and cut them all out with pinking shears.


I mounted each picture on it's own piece of thin, black or orange craft foam.

Added a little banner with a saying and a ribbon hanger to each......



Here's a couple more.....


I think these are so funny!  The grumpy, little guy just might be my favorite......

Take a quick trip over to "The Graphics Fairy" website to see what you can find.....I bet you'll see something that will spark a crafty thought!

Thank you so much for crafting with me today....I hope you are enjoying October!

Please leave a comment so I'll know you've been by to visit!

Tammy

Linking up with:

Stone Gable/Tutorials Tips and Tidbits

No comments:

Post a Comment