Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Butter

Good Morning, Glitterinas!

I have been enjoying this 
yumminess at breakfast.


It's only available for a short time each fall.

The other morning I had an idea for some special 
butter to go on my Pumpkin Spice toast, 
so.....


I added some pumpkin pie spice and a little hit of stevia,
for sweetness,   
to some butter (or Country Crock spread).


Stir.....


....stir....


....and spread on some hot toast!


Enjoy this treat with some delicious coffee that has.....

guess what?!?







Pumpkin spice creamer....


oh yummo!

It's a pumpkin spice kinda morning!




When I don't use all of the yummy butter mixture....


.....I get to have 
Pumpkin Spice Breakfast 
part deux 
tomorrow!

Trust me when I say this is a very yummy 
way to start the day!

Now that I've had breakfast, I 
am ready to wrap some more Christmas presents!

I hope you have a lovely start 
to your day, Glitterinas!


Hugs and pumpkin spice,
Tammy










No comments:

Post a Comment