Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Again, With the Crafts......

One set of Halloween picks just 
wasn't enough this year!

I also found these circles of 
Halloween cuteness and decided they needed to 
hang out at our house!

I printed and trimmed them.....then chose some black and white
ribbon to add onto the picks.


Four picks, four bows.....


I decided to add a hit of Halloween color with buttons.....


......a quick dig through my button stash yielded these!


The biggest button needed the loop on the back
trimmed off......snip!
My needle nosed pliers are 
crazy handy.


Here are the black and white Halloween 
picks all put together.  

Circle picture,
pick,
bow,
button,
seasonal paper on back.....





These turned out nicely.....
do you agree, Glitterinas?


Here's where they are parked for the season.


Witchy Poo flew off for the 
hall bathroom.....I guess she's the 
independent one!


If you are looking for a quick touch of 
Halloween to add to your seasonal decor
give picks a try.....


Please leave me a comment so I'll know you stopped by!

Thanks so much for letting me share 
these fun, simple craft ideas with you, Glitterinas!


You are the best,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment