Tuesday, May 8, 2018

It's Bluebonnet Time!

It's bluebonnet time....

it's bluebonnet time!

I look forward to these beautiful, 
special, state flowers every year!

Here in Texas we have huge, sweeping,
road side displays of our much loved 
bluebonnets.

We also celebrate the small patches 
of these blue beauties that pop up!



Texas A&M University developed maroon 
colored bluebonnets.

We have some of those, too.



My favorite color is pink....

so I'm always 
"tickled pink"
when some of these lovelies bloom!


Here are some more shots.



Such loveliness.....



Wild flowers seem to bloom and fade so 
quickly, so I guess I better enjoy 
them while I can.

I'll have to wait until next year to see 
these again!

I hope you have wild flowers to 
enjoy.

Which ones are your favorite, Glitterinas?

Leave me a comment and let me know.
I enjoy reading each comment you leave.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,
Tammy



Last year I had a giveaway of 
maroon bluebonnet seeds.



If you received some, and they are 
blooming, I'd love to see or hear about them!

Thanks, Glitterinas!





No comments:

Post a Comment