Friday, April 27, 2018

Mushroom and Cheese Stuffed Meat Patties

We're in the kitchen this time,
Glitterinas!

Thank you so much for taking time to 
open this post at 
Pink Glitter!

Grab a beverage,
get comfortable,
and let me share this 
delicious recipe with you.

I start with one pound of lean hamburger meat.


I also use some swiss cheese.....


.....fresh, sliced mushrooms.....rinsed.....


.....some bacon slices....


.....and my favorite spice mixture,
Uncle Chris' Steak Seasoning.

Your favorite spice combo will work nicely here, too.


I divide the meat into four equal parts
and then divide each one of those into two 
parts (a top and a bottom).

Take one part and pat it out about 
the size of your palm.
(bottom)


Layer on two or three mushroom slices.


Then I stack on two small swiss cheese pieces.
I don't make these slices too thick because I
don't want cheese cooking out.

I want all the yummy goodness to stay 
on the inside of these meat patties.


I sprinkle on some spice mix.


I top this pile of deliciousness with another 
piece of hamburger.
(top)


Pinch edges together well.


I wrap this stuffed patty with a piece of bacon and 
secure the ends with a tooth pick.



That's patty number one.....
I finish patties two, three and four.

Into the skillet they go!


I brown both sides of these patties for 
2-3 minutes on each side.





Then I make a broth for them to 
finish cooking in....

....start with water....


....a splash of worchestershire sauce....


......another quick splash, this time it's white wine.
This bottle of wine was a gift......thanks again, Holly!


While these patties finish cooking,
I fix some roasted, herbed cabbage to serve 
with them.


Cabbage wedges sprinkled with herbs and 
panko bread crumbs.

Roast for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees.


When the meat patties are almost done, 
I place four pretty mushroom slices 
in the skillet to cook for garnishes.


I chop some fresh shallots for garnish.....


....and some sprigs of fresh rosemary, too.




The food is almost ready.....now you know what 
I'm going to do!

Set the table....play with some dishes!


The swans will hold my pink applesauce topped with fruit.






The food is all cooked and ready to serve.

The kitchen smells good!

Let's eat!




Gooey swiss cheese and mushrooms.....


.....yummy dinner!




Thank you so much for letting me 
share this recipe with you, Glitterinas!

I hope you'll give these mushroom and cheese 
stuffed meat patties a try.

They are family approved!



Until next time,
Tammy


















No comments:

Post a Comment