Friday, August 23, 2019

Some Backyard Time

Hello Glitterinas!

You are here just in time to take a memory walk with me.

We had some much needed and appreciated 
rain this past spring.  It helped everything grow a bit 
greener and prettier!

We are almost at the end of a very hot summer
and I'm missing all the lovely flowers......

I'm sharing lots of pictures today.....so be 
warned!

Let's go....



All these lovely roses were blooming on 
a large running rose that was just 
one little scrawny cane a couple years ago!


Green thumbed Husband has added 
several raised beds to our backyard.

This one was planted with several 
PINK flowers!



This miniature rose bush bloomed like crazy!

Wasn't it so pretty, Glitterinas?


The grand~darlings accompanied their Pops 
(sweet husband who is such a good grandpa)
to the store to pick out some flowers ......


.....just a couple of the colorful choices they made.


Well hello, Miss Spider!
I didn't realize you'd be joining me!


We also have a bright green lizard that lives amongst 
the roses.....he was a bit shy and didn't 
want to have his picture taken.

Better luck to me next time!

Here are some more flowers that made
our backyard so pretty and colorful.




My very busy friend, Sarge, always 
joins me during backyard time.

He will sometimes take a moment 
to smell the flowers.....


......he was probably sniffing around for 
some buggar in the plants.

Sarge keeps us safe by being on duty 
24/7......
except of course when he's taking a much deserved nap!


We had a lovely spring.....and a crazy hot summer
as school starts for the grand~darlings....time is marching on.


I'm so glad you joined me to enjoy 
some pretty flowers!  I hope these lovely blooms 
help you feel a bit cooler.

Thanks bunches, Glitterinas!



Blessed beyond belief,
Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment