Wednesday, April 25, 2018

How Do You Store a Big Bow?

I was asked this question around Easter.

I took some pictures as I put my Easter decorations away.

Some bows get taken apart and the ribbons 
get re-rolled onto their spools and stored.

However, some bows can be stored as 
a puffy bow.

One of these is the bow I have on top of my 
Easter tree.

Let me show you....

I begin by rolling up the longest tail...


......roll it right up to the bow loops.


Tuck that rolled tail into the closest loop.

Next, roll up all the other tails and tuck them 
into bow loops, also.



I keep rolling up and tucking until all the tails are 
tucked away.

Then the entire tree is placed into 
a large plastic bag and tied up.

All ready for the storage room.

The ribbon I like to use is wired so when the 
Easter tree is ready to be decorated next time, 
the bow tails get unrolled and the bow loops get puffed up.

Tah dah!

I hope this helps you if you are wanting to store a 
large, puffy bow to use again at another time.

Keep tying those big fancy bows, Glitterinas!

I love a big bow!


Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read
my posts here at 
Pink Glitter!


Hugs and big bows,
Tammy 





No comments:

Post a Comment