Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A Sweet Little Crown!

Our oldest daughter helps a 
friend, on occasion, who is a photographer.

The sweet babies they photograph 
are precious.

Sometimes they use simple props 
with the littles.

I made a lace crown for 
daughter to give to her friend.

I started with a nice lace 
that has one flat edge and one ornate edge.


I painted the lace with fabric stiffener and let it dry 
on a curved surface.

While the stiffener was still wet 
I sprinkled the lace with clear, 
iridescent glitter.


So the crown can be adjusted to fit any 
little's head.....


.....I added ribbon on the back of the crown.


Tah-dah!


Cute little baby crown!


Is there a little one you could 
make a crown for, Glitterinas?


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Hugs and glitter,
Tammy








No comments:

Post a Comment