Monday, September 10, 2018

A Touch of Autumn

Hello Glitterinas!

Thank you so much for opening this post 
at 
Pink Glitter!

Have you noticed cooler weather 
where you are?

We've been getting some much needed 
rain, so our temperatures have dropped a bit.....

every little bit helps here in 
hundred degree Central Texas!


Autumn rolls around officially a little 
later in September......but I can't ever wait until then 
to decorate for this new season!

I can only wait until I tear off 
August and reveal the September page 
of my big kitchen calendar!

Come on in and let me share some 
fall colors, pumpkins, scarecrows and some
seasonal wishes!


I have some favorite things that I enjoy 
getting out.....and sometimes I'll 
find something new to add to the 
fall parade!

This year I found a platter....


.....and really wanted it to come home with me!

It is a lovely pumpkin just sitting on the kitchen 
island, but around here I don't generally leave 
a platter just sitting around by it's lonely self.

Here it is jazzed up a bit.....


The fireplace in the family room is a bigger 
area I enjoy decorating for the 
seasons.


I found myself whistling as I clipped the 
glitter leaves up.....

.....come on Fall!

The candle light from the hurricanes 
adds such a nice, cozy light in the evening!

Boy, do I enjoy a nice, cool evening!


Just like the seasons change, the pretties 
on the mantle change, too!

Do you fiddle around with decor 
in your home, Glitterinas?

Here's the second iteration of 
the mantle......no guarantees that there 
won't be more!




Look at my sweeties when they were 
younger....my goodness!


It's fun to work around the house 
finding a spot for each fall piece....

.....I had to stop and refill my tea glass and add 
plenty of ice!




If it was nice and cool, I could be drinking 
hot tea!




Where are you cool Autumn weather?!

I wish you were here.



Why haven't you arrived here to 
cool me off?



I wish I could put away my shorts and get 
out long pants.




I wish I could wear a sweater when I go 
outside!



I wish I could take the dog on nice walks 
and not be hot when we get home!




Ooooh, I'm ready to bake and make some 
pumpkin spice anythings!

Muffins.....

pies.....

cookies.....

dip with apple slices....

drinks!



How about you, Glitterinas?

What are you looking forward to?



Thank you, Glitterinas, for letting me share 
a touch of Autumn around our home.

And, thanks for letting me list my 
Fall wishes.....fingers crossed the cooler weather 
is on it's way!




Pumpkin spice hugs,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment