Thursday, October 11, 2018

Halloween is in the House

Hello Glitterinas!

Halloween has arrived at our house.

Do you like Halloween?

Scary Halloween.....EEEEEK.....



....or smiley pumpkin Halloween?



Things don't get too scary around here....



...I'm a bit of a chicken.

I like cute witches, 




.......and smiling ghosts!


I really enjoy tucking Halloween decorations into
all the fall things I have out.




What kind of decorating do you do 
for Halloween? 

None at all....

little touches.....

full out Halloween extravaganza?!

I have a friend who is 
The Queen of Halloween and 
I look forward to seeing all 
of her Halloween pretties every year!

Little touches of Halloween is where I fall 
in the decor spectrum....





The grands enjoy the Halloween touches 
around Gigi's house.



The two cute clowns in the photo are my very favorite 
trick or treaters......goodness, time flies!
That picture was taken about 26 years ago.


Mr. Star Pumpkin is my newest 
Halloween friend!

He keeps me company in the kitchen!





Halloween will be here before we 
know it, Glitterinas!

Do you have lots of trick or treaters?

We live far enough out in the country 
that we don't have any ghosts, pirates 
or princesses ring our door bell to shout
Trick or Treat....but we do 
have a big Halloween party each year!

We get to see a bunch of cuties all dressed up 
in their Halloween finery
playing games, running races and having 
all kinds of fun!


Thanks for joining me today!

I'm so glad you stopped by 
to see what's going on here at 
Pink Glitter!


I hope Autumn is treating you to 
cooler days and lovely, crisp nights!


Please leave me a note so I'll know 
you stopped by!


Happy Halloween,
Tammy

************
To all the people who have been impacted 
by Hurricane Michael, please know 
we are keeping you in our 
thoughts and prayers!
************






No comments:

Post a Comment