Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Need Another Pumpkin?!

Do you need another pumpkin or two?

Just a little one to tuck in 
somewhere, Glitterinas?

These little paper ones are so cute....


Grab a drink or a snack and meet me back here!

I'll gather my supplies.....



For these pumpkins
we'll use:

3 or 4 sheets of orange patterned paper
(I also used some yellow and white)

brown chenille stems

green chenille stems

scissors

glue stick

round punches
(you can cut out circles in any size you wish)
~~~

Each pumpkin takes 6 circles.


Stack 3 circles and fold them in half.


Then fold the other 3.



Begin gluing the folded circles together....


Here's three glued together.


Keep gluing until all 6 are together.


The first pumpkin I made I put the stem on after 
I glued the last two sides together.







After that though, I found it a bit easier 
to stick the stem and green curly on 
as I glued the final two sides together.


For the pumpkins to stand up, trim off the bottom
quarter inch.



 Tah Dah!


And here's a cute trio!


Some yellow pumpkins joined the patch!


Then some white pumpkins joined in the fun!



I'll be using these pumpkins for a party in 
November.....I think little first grade Tammy likes them!


Before I put them away..... I couldn't resist seeing how they looked
standing around the house!



Kinda cute, huh?!


These little cuties would be a fun project 
if you have young crafters who are looking 
for a seasonal one.

I'm so glad you opened this post of 
Pink Glitter!

I enjoy sharing projects that are very 
do-able and produce something you can 
use to add a little seasonal touch in your home!

Give these a try and be sure to send me a 
picture, please, Glitterinas!


Thanks for stopping by.....


....until next time,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment