Saturday, November 11, 2017

Thankful and Grateful!

The ghosties and ghoulies of 
Halloween have had their moment 
and now
it's Thanksgiving's turn!

Some shops and stores completely skip 
this wonderful holiday.

Around our house we definitely 
do not 
skip Thanksgiving time!

It's a lovely time of year when the 
weather usually cools off 
and 
we plan family get togethers.

I fix one of my favorite meals 
of the year at Thanksgiving.

I set one of my favorite tables 
of the year, too!

Do you enjoy 
Thanksgiving,
Glitterinas?

During the fall of the year I have lots 
of 
pumpkins, colorful leaves and scarecrows 
decorating our house.

In November I add some turkeys
and small signs
to all the fall fun throughout 
the house.



If I had a theme for this time of year
it would be 
Thankful and Grateful!



My list of things to be thankful for 
grows each year.

My Thankful list includes big things like
health, faith, and happy memories from my childhood.....

......along with little things like
all the wonderful bounty that came from the
garden and my chickens!



Having time to enjoy and decorate
seasonally around the house is
something I'm thankful for also!


When it's time to serve Thanksgiving dinner 
we'll gather here with
our plates loaded down with yummy goodness.


I added the deer sheds I've collected.


I like going around the table and having everyone,
young and old,
tell what they are thankful for!


We are most certainly blessed!


We have traditions that help us share what we're 
thankful for and some years we add new 
ways to share our thanks!


What are you thankful and grateful for,
Glitterinas?

Do you have a special way to share what you 
are thankful for?

Leave me a comment and let me know....
thanks so much!

I really enjoy hearing what you think!


Thank you so much for stopping by 
Pink Glitter 
for a few minutes today!

I appreciate you taking time to read 
this post all the way to the end.....

......you are great for letting me share!



I am thankful and grateful for 
each of you, Glitterinas!


Until next time,
Tammy











No comments:

Post a Comment