Thursday, August 15, 2013

Welcome to Pink Glitter!

Hello!

 I am Tammy at Pink Glitter!

I am so excited to be starting my blog.  I have lots of ideas, projects, recipes, etc. to work on, make and share.  Thank you for taking time to stop by, look through my pictures and read my thoughts.  I have to thank our daughter, Holly, for encouraging me and helping me get started on this journey.

So let's get started......

This is the coffee spot in my kitchen.  My coffee maker sat all by itself on the counter with plugs and wires behind it.  It was rather unattractive.....




...and every time I made coffee I had to gather up all my coffee "stuff", you know, spoons, flavorings, sugar or stevia, creamer.....some things were in a cabinet, some in a drawer, some in the pantry...good grief!

I think I'll start with moving the coffee maker over to cover up the plug.....then I could organize all the extras on the counter......what do you think?!



Better, but still boring.....I have seen cute coffee bars all organized with baskets and trays....that's what I want! Let's see what I can gather up to organize this area and make it more attractive.



OK, I am liking this......I want to put the spoons in something, add a doily....add a couple more things....





Now this is more like it....but those cords are still buggin' me.....I have an idea to hide them!


A pretty tole tray from my MIL....the green looks nice in my kitchen AND hides those pesky cords!

I think I am ready for a cup of yummy coffee.....at my new coffee area.....yay!



I think the counter at that end of the kitchen looks much better!

Thank you so much for stopping by my new blog!  Please come back......and we'll have coffee!


7 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    Your newly decorated and organized coffee spot looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas, and very classy looking!

    Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coffee station looks great. Very cute. Thanks for finding my blog now I have found you. Have a great Friday.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great solution! Very cute :)
    Welcome to blog land!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy,

    Welcome to blog land! Your coffee station is so cute!

    Happy day to you!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tray is so pretty and works so well to hide those cords. Great idea! So glad to meet you in blog land too.

    ReplyDelete