Sunday, March 4, 2018

Lucky!

St. Patrick's Day is approaching and 
our fireplace is just the place for a touch of green!

Thanks so much, Glitterinas, for taking time to open this 
post of 
Pink Glitter! 

I usually pin on a little shamrock 
(so I don't get pinched)
to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.....

....instead of decorating our house with green.

This year I made a banner with some 
green, shamrock shaped doilies.

I used silver stick on letters, too.





When I use a letter from the package,
I mark it off the list and 
this way I know what letters the 
package still contains.


These letters have a sticky backing but I also 
use a dot of hot glue to hold them.



L  U  C  K  Y


Well, that was simple!

I also had some white, shamrock doilies.....and I 
thought one of these on each end of the banner would look nice.

Each white doily needed something....


.......snip, snip with my fringing scissors.....



.....a green, crepe paper circle....



....topped off with a small, gingham bow.


One for each end of the banner.


Quick and easy!


Clipped up by the fireplace!


Are you going to make a fun, green banner 
for your house?

Leave me a comment and let me know.

I hope you have 
The Luck of the Irish 
on 
St. Patrick's Day, Glitterinas!


Until next time,
Tammy















No comments:

Post a Comment