Wednesday, April 9, 2014

If At First You Don't Succeed......

.......tie a bow on it!

Yes, Glitterinas, a bow.....a big one!

I had an idea for a wreath.

One with some of my collection of silver baby cups on it.

My first attempt was......well.......kinda boring.

So, I tied a bow on it and TAH DAH....I loved it!

Let me show you what happened.

I clipped some dried grapevines from our fence and 
wrapped them around, around, and around....


Next, I picked out a few silver baby cups....here are most
of my collection on a shelf.



I'm lucky enough to have my baby cup, my sister's, 
my Mom's, and my father-in-law's baby cup!



There are also a few other lovelies that I have found at antique shops.


Hmmmm, how about these?


Yes, that's about the right amount.....


I looked through my ribbon stash and chose these to use to tie
the cups onto the wreath.


Tie some knots.....


Add a longer ribbon for hanging....


....and here you go!


Zzzzzz.....

oh, sorry, I dozed off....

that is one boring wreath.

Let's see what I can do to save this project....

 I re-arranged a couple of the cups and added a bow!


Wow, what a difference a bow makes.

Are you as amazed as I am?!

Now, this wreath needs a place to live.
I want to see where it looks best.....

I have a little, puffy, quilt heart hanging in the laundry room......


My new wreath might look good there.


I like it on the pale gray wall.

Let's see it on a white door.....in the master bathroom....


Well, that works, too!

Here it is on the pantry door.


It might look good just sitting on a chair on the dining room.



Several good choices.....good!

Want another look at the game changing bow?!


I am so glad I tied that bow on this new wreath.

Where do you think this wreath needs to live?
Let me know what you think!

Remember....if at first you don't succeed, tie a bow on it!

Please take a moment and leave me a comment so I'll know you were here.

Thank you so much, Glitterinas, for stopping by Pink Glitter today!

Until next time,
Tammy




Partying with:

http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/2014/04/pretty-wednesday-linky-party-no-31/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+freeprettythingsforyou%2FifrZ+%28*Free♥+Pretty+♥Things+♥For+♥You*+2%29


No comments:

Post a Comment