Friday, August 28, 2015

Cooler Mornings at Five Gables Farm

Hello Glitterinas!

Thank you so much for taking time to stop and read my 
blog today.

Some mornings I wake up and want to turn right back over and go to 
sleep......most mornings I get right up and get started with 
my day.

The last few mornings I have been ready to get outside 
and feel the cool air!  It's been cooling off to 
70-71 degrees and....

I LOVE IT!


Are you a morning person 
or 
do you like to stay up 
until the wee hours of the morning?

I taught elementary school for thirty years 
so, 
I was, and still am,
a morning person!

I am a happily retired morning girl.


As the August mornings cool off, 
I find myself hopefully asking.....
can cool days and evenings be very far behind?

Well......

Here in Central Texas the weather can, 
and usually does, 
stay warm through September and on into 
October.

Poop!

Oh well, I am going to keep on enjoying the 
cooler mornings that the Lord is sending.....

.....and I am going to start happily thinking about where 

I want to put all my 

pumpkins, 

and scarecrows,

and fall wreaths,

and Indian corn,

and leaf garlands.......






Hugs and glitter,
Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment