Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Easter Table.....A Re-Visit

Welcome, Glitterinas.....
to my Easter table......again!

When last we saw it,
it looked like this.


Not bad......but then not really good, either.

It was flat....it needed something with 
a little height.

I decided to use a basket with a 
pretty pink bow on it for the 
hand-painted eggs.




I also wanted to take the candles out of 
the mercury glass votives and replace them 
with Easter grass and some
small wooden eggs.



 I have three metal eggs that I 
have had since I was 
just a little 
Easter egg hunter......

I thought they might sit in 
the lovely celery dish with the 
pink flowers.


Ahh, pretty.....


I'm so sentimental.


There you have it, Glitterinas,
my new and improved 
Easter table!

What do you think?



Let me know what you think!

I am always so glad when you take time 
to visit me here at Pink Glitter.

Thank you!

I really do appreciate your time.
If you are having some of the crazy Spring weather,
please stay safe, warm and dry!


Hugs and Easter eggs,
Tammy









No comments:

Post a Comment