Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A New Look For the Dining Room Table

Hello, Glitterinas!

I'm so glad you stopped by 
Pink Glitter
today.

I was ready for a new look on the 
dining room table.

I started with an old, lacey, white 
table cloth....


......and then topped that with one of my 
vintage cotton table cloths.

The green cloth is so pretty, I think.



In the center of the table, I used a mirror in an old 
wooden frame.

My dear friend, Mary Jane, gifted me with this 
wonderful mirror several years ago.

On it, I arranged a pair of tall, white candlesticks 
and 
some mercury glass pieces.

I also sprinkled some linen pieces
 around....




.....so, what do you think,
Glitterinas?

Does this conglomeration of pretties work?

Does it have enough variety?

Is it interesting enough?




Let me know what you think, please!

I enjoy it when you leave me a note 
about what I've shared....thanks, Glitterinas!


It's very hot here so I am really thankful for our 
air conditioner.....if it's hot where you are,
stay cool and drink lots of water!


Cheers for pretty tables!

Tammy















No comments:

Post a Comment