Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Pouring Concrete

On Saturday this behemoth 
rolled up to the pool 
and the fun began!


I was so excited about the guys pouring the 
concrete that I didn't even realize my 
finger was messing up the picture!

Silly me!


We doubled the walkway space on both sides 
of the pool.....


.....and added a larger area for the bar-b-que pit.....


..... a better place for the pergola to sit
and a larger area for chaises.


The workers were quick and efficient....
I think it's the nature of the product to work 
quickly!

One of the new walkways came right up 
to a rock path that leads from the entrance gate
to the pool.....


.....Gilbert did a wonderful job getting the 
elevations to match up perfectly!

The guys worked all day getting 

the levels,

the edges,

the curves,

and the texture

all just right!

We are so happy with the end results!

They were also very kind when I 
told them that we were so happy with their hard work
that we wanted to stick our hands in it and mess it up!

Gilbert even had a nail ready for us to use 
for writing our initials in the 
lovely smooth and even concrete!


Fun!!

Handprints, initials, and the year added for a happy 
touch.


What do you think of our latest project, Glitterinas?

Leave me a note, please, so I'll know you 
stopped by.
I really enjoy reading your comments. 

Thank you for stopping in today at 
Pink Glitter!

Please keep the victims of Hurricane Harvey in your 
thoughts and prayers......along with the 
people and animals in the path of 
Hurricane Irma.

If you are able to donate to hurricane relief efforts,
I know every little bit is needed and appreciated!

Glitterinas, you are the best!

Big hug,
Tammy













No comments:

Post a Comment