Saturday, August 18, 2018

Please Don't Eat the Strawberries!

I usually encourage the consumption of 
fruit that's as delicious as strawberries.....

.....but not these pretties, Glitterinas!

I like to use these faux berries to decorate 
my dining room table!

Let me share with you....


I layered a few favorite tablecloths and 
gathered some red napkins, a few pieces of 
white ironstone and some other pieces from around the house.


After some mixing and stacking.....


......strawberries stacked here and piled there.....


.....this is how the table ended up!




This tablecloth ended up folded and on the library table. 
 I like it here!


One last addition.....
a small grapevine wreath!


This table is bright and happy.

But, please, don't eat the strawberries!


I like all the happy red....
how about you, Glitterinas?


Are your days flying by?

I can hardly believe that summer is over 
and the kids are heading back to school!

Please keep all the teachers, staff and 
students who are returning to school 
in your prayers.

Thanks, Glitterinas!

Leave me a note so I'll know 
you stopped by Pink Glitter!

I enjoy reading your thoughts!


Until next time,
Tammy





No comments:

Post a Comment