Sunday, July 15, 2018

Protection from the Weather

I had an interesting question 
posed to me, Glitterinas.

Do I use anything on outdoor painted items
to protect them from the weather?

Yes, I do.

I don't think I have ever mentioned 
what I use to protect finishes and paint
 on any of my exterior projects.

I'm so sorry!

This just never crossed my mind.....
silly me!



I use this clear, spray product on exterior items 
that I paint or glitter.

I can usually find it at  
any store that sells spray paint.

Here are two projects I protected 
with this clear spray.


I hope this old, rusty shovel head and this painted roaster 
lid will stand up to all the weather they'll 
be exposed to.

Both of these projects will be outside day in and day out.....


Thanks, Glitterina, for the great question!
I am so very glad you asked!


Hugs and glitter,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment