Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween at Gigi's

Boo, Glitterinas!

Things don't get very scary here at Five Gables Farm for
Halloween.

I have always enjoyed the fun parts of Halloween,
 not the scary ones.....you know, 

the cute little witches,

 the smiling ghosts,

glittery black cats!

Oh, I almost forgot.....the yummy candy, too!



Let's look at some of the
fun Halloween decorations around the house.




I really enjoy seasonal decorating and 
fiddling around by moving this here
and that there.....

I also enjoy making decorations to use in our house.


The youngest grand~darling still thinks my pet ghost 
is real.....and that we have to be very quiet or we'll frighten 
it away!




Here is a little, framed Halloween collage
 and 
a picture of my two 
favorite trick or treaters from over twenty years ago!


Spooky!


This is about as scary as it gets at Gigi's.....







This is my new favorite piece for this year.

It's really more Autumn than Halloween, so it'll stay out until 
Christmas is ready to fill the house!

I wish I could get a better shot of it.....


When witches go riding


And black cats are seen


The moon laughs and whispers



Tis near Halloween!



I made these wooden spoon treats for my sweet,
Bunco friends!  They looked cute waiting on the 
dining room table to go to their new homes!




Do you have lots of ghosts and goblins who visit you
at Halloween?

Have you filled your candy bucket for them yet?


Thank you for taking time to visit me here at
Pink Glitter today.

Leave me a note so I'll know you stopped by.....



Booooo to you, Glitterinas,
Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment