Friday, October 23, 2015

My Grand~Darlings Have Gone Batty!

Welcome to Pink Glitter!

Thank you for taking time to open up this post and share 
a moment with me!

Let's spend some time in the craft room today, Glitterinas!

I have a simple, quick and fun craft to share.

I'm making bats....cute, little, black, paper bats!

With a twist.....

Are you interested?

Let's get busy.....

The materials needed for this project are:

a bat template
(You can find many templates to choose from online. 
I have had this one for years....it could be from Martha Stewart.)



 black construction paper
(or a pink glitter bat might be fun, too)



and a picture to cut up.....here's the twist.....



My grand~darlings are going to be the bats!
Well, their faces are, anyway.....

Also needed:
scissors
glue
ribbon
glitter

Trace the template on folded paper and cut it out.




I made three bats.

Next, add the glitter, if you like.

Goodness, the paper looks brown, doesn't it?

Weird....


Then, I trimmed the faces that I'll be adding to the bats!


Glue the faces on the bat shapes....why did these 
make me laugh?



The girls got bows and little mister got a tie!


What do you think, Glitterinas?

Who would you like to turn into a bat?

Ummm, wait, did that come out right?



Now I just have to find the right place for these 
little Halloween bats to hang out!


Happy crafting, Glitterinas!

Give this little, easy project a try....and let me know how your 
bats turn out!


EEEEK!!

There are bats in my kitchen.......and the grands thought they were funny!










Hugs and glitter,
Tammy

















No comments:

Post a Comment