Monday, February 22, 2016

2016 is Flying By!

Hello Glitterinas!

Can you believe that the calendar is almost 
ready to turn the page from February to 
March?!

We've been busy around here.....

major livestock shows,

grand~darlings visiting and crafting,

finding youngest daughter a place to live
(so she can start her new job, thank you, Lord),

moving her into that new place,

added to the regular, everyday chores and tasks!

In the midst of those busy days, 
I started to think about decorating for 
Easter!



Easter falls quite early this year.

I want to enjoy this special time as long 
as I can.....

so......

time to get out some of my very favorite 
and sentimental decorations!

This is where some of them live when they are not 
out decorating our home.


Taking them out and deciding where they'll 
sit for this year's Easter season is a 
task I look forward to.....

Let me introduce you to some of 
the stars of my Easter parade.

The oldest friend is from husband's grandmother.

He has a large, blue egg and a cute top 
hat that make him look super dapper 
where ever he sits!



This flower pot of bunnies is always 
a fun touch in the kitchen.
Each bunny is a spreader.....cute and useful!


These hand painted eggs 
(that were laid by the chickens here at Five Gables)
look amazing where ever 
they end up.

They were painted by a client of my sister-in-law and then 
gifted to me.

Lucky me!


This year they might get arranged in 
one of these celery dishes.....

I was lucky enough to inherit both 
of these beauties!


I think I want to start decorating with 
the Easter tree.

It usually has a prominent place.....

maybe here on the kitchen island.....


......hmmmm, nope.

I think here on this table in the dining room!


Puff and fluff the bow I added on top.....


......straighten the limbs.....


.....the small, pink rose buds on each limb 
always make this 
"pink lovin' girl" 
smile!


Now, I'll get the decorations out of the 
 container that lives out in the 
storage room.....

ooooh, so much fun!

I'll share the finished tree and the other 
decorated areas with you next time!

Thank you, so much, Glitterinas, for taking a 
moment to stop in here 
at Pink Glitter!

This year is flying by and we have to enjoy the 
small happy moments along with the 
big, red letter days.....

......don't we?

Have a lovely day, Glitterinas!

Hugs and glitter,
Tammy

















No comments:

Post a Comment