Thursday, January 5, 2017

May I Share a Little Bit More Christmas?

Our family Christmas was fun!

We counted the days until it was time 
to open presents...




....and dive into all the goodies 
in our stockings.








We open gifts one at a time so 
everyone can enjoy the excitement 
of finding out what's inside!

The grand~darlings got toys, books....


....some clothes....






....and youngest daughter got a 
fun piggy pillow!

I think she liked it!


I am so glad we got to spend some 
time all together....


.....we popped our traditional party crackers
and put on our paper crowns.....


.....then posed for a happy, Merry Christmas picture....


......along with a couple of silly poses!

I love looking at these snaps....

they make me so thankful for my 
wonderful, beautiful, loving family!

Thank you, Lord, for blessing 
me with these people!

Thank you, Lord, that I live where I 
can celebrate the birth of your 
precious Son!




Thanks so much, Glitterinas, for 
letting me share a little more 
Christmas!

I hope your 2017 is off to a 
wonderful start!


Until next time,
Tammy








No comments:

Post a Comment