Friday, February 10, 2017

Valentine's Day Is Almost Here!

It's crazy how fast this year is passing!

It's February already......goodness.

There are a few hearts and other, simple Valentine 
decorations sprinkled around the house.














I collect heart shaped rocks....the grands helped me 
arrange them for February!


Here are a few of them......


The chalkboard on the back door even 
gets in on the seasonal decor!


Some special vintage cards get put out each year....





The little, vintage truck on the dining room table gets a special 
rose cargo to deliver for Valentine's Day.


The grands will be checking their Valentine envelopes 
soon.....



I wish you each a 
Happy Valentine's Day, Glitterinas!

I hope you have a day that's calm,
enjoyable, with a little chocolate sprinkled in it.


This valentine is just for you!


Will you be my valentine?





I'm so glad you stopped by....

thanks for spending some time here at
Pink Glitter!



Hugs and glitter,
Tammy











No comments:

Post a Comment