Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Again With the Dining Table?

Yes, again with the changes on 
the dining room table.

I don't generally change up my tablescapes 
so frequently, but when opportunity knocks......

.....I answered the door and this attractive metal
piece was just begging to be styled!


Let's get busy, Glitterinas! 

I have some ideas that just might work!

What do you think about a Mason jar in each section?

Then I can put interesting things in each jar....
maybe?!

Well, let's just try it and see.

Blue and purple Mason jars would look nice together.
I know I have some of those in my stash.

I have a few purple things to use.

So I'll start with a vintage, white table cloth....


....with the purple and green table cloth 
folded in half and placed on top.


Now,

to the Mason jar stash.....


Let's load up the metal spinner, uh,

container,

organizer,

lazy susan,

divided tray.....

good grief, Glitterinas, I'm not even sure what 
this thing is called!

I think I'll call it an organizer!

OK.....let's load the Mason jars into 
the organizer.



OK so far!

Now I'll start filling up the jars with some 
interesting items.

Some vintage silverware.....




......some dried filler flowers.....


.......some vintage fish knives and 
a couple more forks!


Well, that fills up all six jars.....

but wait.....

I have an interesting piece of old lace.


Let's shuffle some of the silverware around......

......and place the lace into one of the jars.


I like it.....does that work, Glitterinas?

I don't have lots of purple things but this little 
lavender sachet will tuck in and look nice here.



Hmmm, how about two small candlesticks 
on one side....and a metal "W" on the other?




I think I can call that a finished tablescape,
don't you, Glitterinas?


I have another idea for this metal organizer.....

.....but more on that idea later!


Thank you so much for stopping by 
Pink Glitter!

What's on your dining room table?

Leave me a note so I'll know you were here.
I love reading your comments!


Bye bye for now,
Tammy














No comments:

Post a Comment