Friday, May 25, 2018

Texas Mountain Laurel.....In Bloom!

Welcome to my back yard, Glitterinas!

When the mountain laurel in the back yard blooms 
I have to take some pictures! Every spring!

The bees also enjoy this large shrub 
with the lovely, lavender flowers.



These blooms don't last long, so like the 
bees, I have to enjoy them while I can!




I enjoy trying to get a good picture of 
those little, busy bees!

Not wanting a sting to go with my pictures, 
I don't get tooooo close.


This is my favorite picture
this year.....


I think that bee just paused and let me take it's 
picture!  Smile for your close up,
little one!

There are a few more plants that are 
waiting to be planted....


....and some plants coming back from 
last year.



They will all grow and bloom and 
I'll enjoy them all....

but....

I think their loveliness just won't 
quite measure up to the 
Texas Mountain Laurel.



What do you have blooming in 
your area, Glitterinas?

Share a picture, please.

I'd love to see what's blooming 
around your place.


Thanks so much for taking time 
to read this post of 
Pink Glitter!



Until next time,
Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment