Friday, May 11, 2018

Our Dining Room Table....Again, and Again

Hello Glitterinas!

Thank you so much for opening this post of 
Pink Glitter!

I'm glad you stopped by.

Since Easter our dining room table has been 
changed and changed again!

I put away seasonal decor as soon as the holiday 
passes.

The day after Christmas.....down comes the tree!

The day after Easter.....say bye bye to all those bunnies!

The dining room table looked lovely for Easter 
this year ( my opinion).  But it was very busy.

 When the celebration was over I was ready 
for simpler, and different pretties in the dining room!


I have some nice faux grapes that I decided to use.

So, I thought this purple and green tablecloth would 
be a nice base.


This green tole tray went on first, then I stacked a fun 
wrought iron basket with grapes on it.

Perfect, right?!
To be filled with grapes.....



Pile on the grapes.....the grands wanted these 
to all be real!




Simple tablescape!

I like it.
What do you think, Glitterinas?


The grape tablescape lasted for a while.....

then my decorating assistant thought we needed 
to shake things up a bit.

That's all the incentive I need to 
play with table cloths and pretties!

She chose a vintage white cloth to use under 
a pink, green, and white plaid one.

We then shopped the house for a flower arrangement 
to use on a mirror in the middle of the table.

She found these yellow sweet peas in a vase 
in the guest bedroom and decided they 
would look nice!


Tall candlesticks with burlap bows finished off 
this cutie's table design.

 She wasn't finished.....
we also have a small round table in the kitchen 
that needed her attention.


Pinkish placemats with some hand picked 
wild flowers and a scented candle were what 
this round table needed.

She has a pretty good eye for a 9 year old.


I might be just a touch prejudiced, but I 
like her work!


Well, guess what......


The yellow sweet peas got bumped back to the 
guest bedroom when sweet husband brought home a 
beautiful fresh arrangement.

He teaches floral design workshops and 
I get to enjoy his lovely handiwork!



Aren't these so pretty?


I love the colors with this tablecloth.


When these lovelies pooped out and had to be disposed of.....

perfect timing.....

I received a fun new metal piece in the mail!


I think this new goodie will look great on 
the dining room table!

Stay tuned for more dining table changes....

......I hope you stop by again, Glitterinas!


Until next time,
Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment