Sunday, December 30, 2018

PINK, PINK......A Baby Shower

Welcome to a very pink 
post here at 
Pink Glitter!

Thank you so much for 
stopping by, Glitterinas!

We had a baby shower at our home.

Presents and books and laughter 
all for a precious little girl we are waiting 
to meet.

Her name will be 
Gracie!

She will be our nephew and his wife,
Aubrey and Jacki's
new baby!


I love a party....

I love a theme.....

The theme for this baby shower 
was
PINK!


I filled a tall hurricane glass with 
pink ornaments and fairy lights.....


......it looked nice with it's puffy, sparkly bow
standing in the middle of the table.

I used a lovely cutwork runner
with pink roses down the 
center of the dining room table.



Before a party or get-together I like to 
arrange all the platters, stands, bowls,
and other serving items that will be on the 
buffet.

That makes putting things out for the party 
quicker and if someone asks to help,
I can take them up on their kind offer!

The stars of the shower buffet on party 
day were the 
cookies!


They were wonderfully cute....

and they tasted so good!

They are from my fancy cookie lady,
Nancy. 
Let me know if you are in my area and would like her number!

I recommend her cookies every chance 
I get!

We played games.....


......thank you, Tricia, they were fun!


Jacki opened gifts....



.....I had some excellent help 
passing out and wrangling opened gifts 
from these two cuties.


Thank you, Hailee and Emery, 
you girlies were wonderful help!

Punch and snacks were enjoyed....


......and the tiny baby bottles filled with candy 
went home as favors with each guest.


I had so much fun with this shower!

I love a party!

All that pink just made me happy.....


......Mom to be was happy with all the 
cute clothes, diapers, books, and the really nice 
stroller she received.

Now we just have to wait for 
Miss Gracie 
to make her big entrance!


I'm so glad you stopped by, Glitterinas!

Thanks for letting me share 
our fun, afternoon shower.


Pink, pink, pink,
Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment