Sunday, September 15, 2013

I spy with my little eye.....

......pumpkins and scarecrows!

Hello Glitterinas!

I am so glad you are here.  Thank you for stopping in to check on things here at Pink Glitter!

Let's take a stroll around the house to see how the pumpkins and scarecrows look!  They have been waiting since last year to join the decor.....

I am so glad it's time to bring them back out!



Let's walk through more of the house and look at all the seasonal fun!

I think I want a cup of coffee, would you like some? 




I enjoy moving things around.....if I complete a seasonal project, sometimes I have to move things around to find just the right place for it to live.  Do you do that, too?



I painted and decoupaged this little table.....I found some paper napkins with a pattern I liked so I cut them up and used them to re-do this little round table.  

The package of napkins had about 50 in it, so I still have a few left.....hmmmm, wonder what I can do with them?

Let's continue our stroll......





Look at those cute little smiles......




This is one of my favorite pictures of our daughters trick or treating!  Mother made these costumes for the girls.

This picture was taken about 20 years ago.  That seems unreal.....



These three candles were fun to make.....recognize the pattern?  I'll do a quick tutorial soon on how to make these....they are quick and easy....and turn out cute!


Would you like a fruity sucker to enjoy while we finish our tour?  There's tooberry blueberry, sour apple tart, very very cherry, and the always popular razzmatazz berry!  The grands always check out the treats as soon as they arrive at Gigi's house.....






I am so glad you joined me for a stroll through our home.  

We could sit and talk about what needs to be moved around......or talk about any projects you are working on.....or have another cuppa.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I am glad you joined me here at Pink Glitter.


Looking forward to our next visit.....

Tammy

Linking up with:

Too Much Time on my Hands- Get Schooled Saturday

http://too-much-time.com/2013/09/get-schooled-saturday-93.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=get-schooled-saturday-93

Confessions of a Plate Addict

http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com/2013/09/please-join-me-for-scoop-84.htm

White Lace Cottage/ The Scoop
lhttp://www.whitelacecottage.com/2013/09/scoop-4/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WhiteLaceCottage+%28White+Lace+Cottage%29

Free Pretty Things For You

http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/2013/09/pretty-wednesday-linky-party-7/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+freeprettythingsforyou%2FifrZ+%28*Free♥+Pretty+♥Things+♥For+♥You*+2%29

StoneGable  Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits
http://www.stonegableblog.com/2013/09/tutorials-tips-and-tidbits-65.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FwGmHO+%28StoneGable%29

1 comment:

  1. I love all your scarecrows, they are so cute! Spring use to be my favorite season of the year, but I think as I've gotten older Fall is my favorite season. I love all the beautiful fall colors. Thanks for sharing!

    Linda @ Mixed Kreations

    ReplyDelete