Monday, November 11, 2013

The Rusty Wire Rack Gets a Makeover.....

Hello Glitterinas!

Are you enjoying Fall so far?  

We are having some cooler days and chilly nights here in central Texas....just as it should be!

My rusty wire rack from a previous post has gotten a makeover!

Here it was on the island table in the kitchen.....looking cute....


Here it is now.....on a side table in the dining room.


With the Thankful Tree arching above....



Gobble, gobble.....here come the turkeys!


It's their time to be a star!



I have no idea how long this little rusty wire rack will look like this....or how long it will stay here.

I like the way it looks, so it might make it until the Bunco girls come over.

We'll just have to wait and see!


Thank you so much for visiting me here at Pink Glitter!

Leave me a comment, please, about what you think of the rusty rack's makeover!



Counting my blessings,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment