Thursday, November 5, 2015

Muffins On Cute, New Dishes

Good Morning, Glitterinas!

Thank you so much for taking a moment to open and read this post.
I really appreciate your time! I hope you find something that 
intrigues you.

I am serving a quick breakfast this morning.

I am serving it on some new dishes that I am really 
enjoying.....

Pioneer Woman's new line of dishes and cookware.

Have you seen it?

Let me share some of what I have chosen to 
bring to my house.


Red trim salad plate and mug.....and turquoise 
trim salad plate and mug.
I have enjoyed using these plates for breakfast.

So pretty!

Here's a close up of the red.....




Isn't it pretty?

These little napkins were my Mom's.....she received them from a 
favorite relative at a wedding shower before she and Dad got married!


Now, let's take a peek at the turquoise trim pieces.....




Love, love, love....

Another cute napkin.....these pretties are so soft from being used, laundered,
and ironed for over 60 years.


Pioneer Woman's pitcher and butter dish are also 
living with a set of red dinner plates and these stacks of plates and 
mugs at Five Gables.

Now that I've made you look at my new dish 
treasures, I think it's time 
to serve breakfast!


Yummy blueberry cheesecake muffins....


.....a little butter on mine, please.


The shrimp plant out in the flower bed is bloomin'
itself silly.....so, why not enjoy some of it's 
loveliness on the kitchen table?


I always think of my Mimi when I see a shrimp plant blooming.....
she had a large one on the side of her house that I was 
so intrigued with when I was young.

There are a couple of muffins left, Glitterinas......come on by and we'll 
have some coffee and a good visit!


I'll let you pick your own favorite plate, Glitterinas!

I hope your day is filled with sunshine 
and grace!

I don't want you to miss any of the fun here at Pink Glitter,
so please take a moment and type your e-mail address in 
the box on the right side bar to follow this blog.

Pink Glitter will be delivered right to 
your mailbox!


Hugs and glitter,
Tammy



















No comments:

Post a Comment