Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Signs

Hello, Glitterinas!

Have you started decorating for Christmas?

Are you finished decorating, maybe?

I am right in the middle of decorating.....and
I decided I needed some new, little touches.

Let's head upstairs to my arts & crafts area and 
get started.



 I saw this sign online, but it was a 
large, painted, linen sign.....

I wanted a smaller sign, so I just decided to 
try and make a smaller one.

After I designed, printed and trimmed it....

I added some trim and a skewer to the 
top for stability and hanging....



.....a ribbon hanger, bow and a couple
of jingle bells..... and I'm finished with this sign.


My next attempt was a super cute saying....


.....design, print, trim, and glue onto red paper!

The hardest part of making this sign 
was choosing all the fonts!

I think I'll send this to our youngest 
daughter for her office.

Let's move on to my next sign.....


Design, print, trim, and glue onto a piece of 
thin, green foam.

I added some pretty trim to each end, a twine hanger and then 
this sign was ready to hang!



I like it!

What do you think, Glitterinas?



Last, but not least, is a little cutie that 
has a snow scene and a traditional 
holiday wish.


I mounted this sign on a heavy piece of 
scrapbook paper.....added some fun trim....



....a couple of punched snowflakes.....


.....a jute hanger......and this sign is finished, too!


I found places for all my new Christmas signs to hang....
let's take a look.



This one's in the guest bedroom....


......and this one's by the back door.



These were fun to make, fast to make, 
and add a festive touch around the house.

These could be tied on the bow of a gift for 
an added, tiny touch for a special friend, teacher, stylist.....
anyone!

Do you have some place in your house 
that needs a little holiday touch?



Why not make a Christmas-y little sign 
to hang there?



Leave me a comment so I know you 
stopped by....thanks!

I hope you are having a lovely 
December!



Until next time,
Tammy


























No comments:

Post a Comment