Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Our Easter Tree

Thank you for stopping by 
Pink Glitter today.

I want to share our Easter tree
with you, Glitterinas.



Before I found this cute, little, white tree
I would hunt for the perfect tree branch to use.

Some years it was a challenge to find just the 
right branch....
Each branch on the tree I use now 
has a pink rose bud on the tip.

So lovely!

I started with the bow on the top....
several fun ribbons came together 
to make this topper.




While I was working on our Easter tree,
Sarge, our new puppy, was working on 
keeping up with his tennis ball!


This is a three foot tree so 
it does not have lots of branches to fill.

I generally put one ornament on 
each branch.

Let's look at some....


The sunshine was beautiful when I was 
taking these snaps, but it kept me 
from getting the best pictures.

The pictures I took in the evening 
are better.





These sparkly sequin eggs are new this year.
I love, love the colors!






This white, picket fence box is the container 
for our little tree!



My favorite ornament didn't even make it 
to the tree this year.

It is a very heavy one so I decided to hang it on 
a peg on the dining room plate rack.


I feel like it is much safer hanging here!



That's our tree.....small and sweet!

I hope your days are filled with sunshine 
and your heart is filled with joy.....

as the days fly by into Spring!


Hugs and glitter,
Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment