Monday, January 6, 2014

I Needed Another Wreath....How About You?!

Hello Glitterinas!

Last year after Christmas I stopped by Target and bought some silver and gold ornaments.....and a few gold, glitter snowflakes.

They were marked down, marked down....yay!

Do you ever check out the after Christmas mark downs?

I had read and seen online just how easy it was to make a wreath
out of ornaments....

So I decided to give it a try!


I used a wire clothes hanger, strung the ornaments on it and added a bow.

It was as simple as I had read!

I LOVE it when craft projects turn out the way I want them to!

I don't have any pictures of the actual construction of this wreath 
because I made it long before I started blogging.

If you want to make one of these simple (but pretty) wreaths you CAN!

I had a few ornaments left over after the project.....



So, when I got the wreath out this year, I piled the extras into a large hurricane glass with some of the gold, glitter snowflakes.

I think they look nice sitting on the side table.

How do you think they look?

The tall candle sticks and the little snowman got a glitter snowflake, too!



More sparkle.....I like it!

One more little thing.....a hanging group of clock faces......a little nod to the New Year!


If you have a place that is calling out for a wreath....find some ornaments in two or three colors you like

 and give this simple wreath a try!  You can do it!


Happy New Wreath!


Until next time,
Tammy











No comments:

Post a Comment