Monday, January 27, 2014

Time for Some Hearts and Red, Red, Red!

Hello Glitterinas!

I can hardly believe the January days are passing so quickly.

That means Valentine's Day is right around the corner.....enjoyable for some, not so much for others.

Which category do you fall into?

It's enjoyable for me.....Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite days!

I think paper, heart doilies are pretty.....

I think chocolate candy is delicious....

I think vintage valentines are so special.....

Then there are flowers, XOXO's, 
and excited children with their shoe box valentine boxes!

Do you remember decorating your valentine box?

I don't decorate a valentine mailbox anymore......
but I do enjoy some special touches around our house!

I decided to use red and gold on the dining room table for Valentine's Day this year.

Let me share some snaps with you.....












I used some glittery branches in a red vase.....



Along with some sparkly ribbon pieces tucked in around the edge.


There are a few gold, heart ornaments hanging from the glittery branches!




To continue with the gold-y look I used a couple of brass candle sticks and a little gold, ceramic votive that I got years ago in New Orleans.




I like the red, red, red.....what do you think?

The last touch is a small tray with red edges and flowers on which I put a red, metal rose and a little valentine girl.




I hope you and all your special valentines are gathering up the hearts, glitter, stickers, cards and other goodies you need to celebrate a fun and happy day!

Thank you for letting me share my red and gold table.

I am so glad you stopped by to see what was going on here at Pink Glitter!

I will share some more hearts around our house next time.

Until then,
Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment