Monday, September 1, 2014

Let It Go......Let It Go!

Hello Glitterinas!

Do you have a singer in your house who
is belting out "Let It Go" over and over these days?

The Disney movie FROZEN is such a big hit I
wondered if a "Frozen Party" was in
my family's future!

Sure enough.....it was!

Our grand~darling who turned six in August decided that
she wanted a party with that icy, snowy, blue and silver theme.

As soon as I got the word, I was off and
running.....I love a theme!

And, if we're being completely honest,
I love any excuse to get 

the glue gun heated, 

the glitter flying,

the printer humming,

and the paper cutter slicing away!

I started gathering pictures, ideas, mazes, treat ideas, etc.....
DisneyWiki has some great info and pictures from
their movies.

Next came a grocery list......



check.....found it all and a bit more!
I love my HEB grocery store!

Every good party needs some signs, so I fired up the
printer and let the creativity flow....



My big Martha Stewart snowflake punch does not
usually see much action in August.

Not this year.....punch, punch, punch.....craziness!


The snowman named Olaf is such a cute part of the movie, I wanted
to make some cute "Olaf things".

So, I began with a "Pin the Nose on Olaf" game....


Each part is a separate paper piece so he can be taped
on the pool house door.....and the children's names
can be written on each carrot nose!


Then I made "Olaf in a Snow Storm"....parts, glitter and
water all sealed into a water bottle.

Shake, shake, shake......watch Olaf twirl around and around!
This just might have been my favorite thing.....


We always want our little ones to remember their nice manners,
don't we? So, it's important
that they thank each party attendee.

For thank you's I made popsicle stick puppets....




and bagged them up with a couple snowflakes and a tag!


I also found (thanks, Disney) some mazes and a cut out and
put together your own Olaf snowman.


These were bagged in gallon zip bags with a little 
"thanks for coming" note.

It's been SNOW nice celebrating my 6th birthday
with you.
Thank you for coming!

Love, 
Emery


I like to put a sign on the buffet table with the
birthday person's name.....this one turned
out kinda cute.

What do you think?



With those items out of the way, I made some food and drink signs.

The Frozen theme provided some cute ideas....


A sign to tuck into a bowl 
of chocolate kisses.....


In the next post, I'll show you how everything
looked at the actual
Frozen Birthday Party!

Thank you so much for stopping by
and letting me share some
fun party projects with you.

I am always glad to have you check in with me here
at Pink Glitter!

Until next time,
Tammy


Thankful for:
healthy and happy grand~darlings







No comments:

Post a Comment