Friday, December 20, 2013

I Love Christmastime!

Merry Christmas, Glitterinas!

The lights are twinkling on our Christmas tree.



The presents are waiting to be unwrapped.



The little snowflake lights on our dining room table are shining brightly.





The sparkling ornaments on our small tree look so pretty.





The much loved stockings are waiting to be filled.



The angel music box plays "Joy to The World".



The scented candles make the house smell so good.



I am ready for the house to fill up.



I am ready for holiday laughter.



I am ready to see what Santa will bring.





I am ready to serve a yummy, traditional Christmas dinner.




I am ready to take lots and lots of pictures.



I am ready to count my blessings.




I love this time of year!

Blessings to you, my wonderful Glitterina friends!

Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment