Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014, Glitterinas!

Are you planning a big New Year's bash to ring in 2014?

We usually stay home, watch a movie, eat snacky foods for dinner and then after a kiss goodnight we tell each other "See you next year!" and go to sleep!

I do like to have a touch of Happy New Year decorations around the house.....usually it's a little something hanging by the fireplace and a touch in the kitchen.

This is what I made this year.....



A banner of vintage post cards with a crepe paper rosette on each one.


I like the variety of images wishing everyone a safe, happy, healthy, fun or festive New Year!

I started out with the post cards.....


then added a crepe paper rosette with dot runner adhesive....and a small, paper circle punched from an old almanac page.




I think they turned out cute.

What do you think?



All hung in a row by the fireplace.....


I wanted to use a couple of the cards in a photo holder in the kitchen.

So I chose one with snow and one with champagne bubbles to glitter.....I love glitter!


These cute graphics are wishing you a Happy New Year, too!

I like the way they turned out.....



I want to wish each of you a sparkly New Year.

I hope it's a wonderful year full of love and all things fulfilling and wonderful!

Thank you so much for spending a little time with me today.

 I'd love to hear all about your New Year's plans, so leave me a quick comment.

Until next time,
Tammy





Linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment