Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Glitterinas!

It's Christmas Eve and I am getting excited about the big day.

I've had my coffee.....


....and my toast.

While I was looking at the twinkly lights on the table and on our tree

I was thinking about all the wonderful things

the Lord pours out over me every day!

I am so blessed.....

I know I join so many who pray for :

peace for those whose world has become full of chaos and violence.

love for those who need a friend.

calm for those who are filled with anxiety.

strength for those who are fighting a battle.

and

joy for every one of God's children!


Merry Christmas to you,
Tammy











2 comments:

  1. Tammy - have a very Merry Christmas filled with love and surrounded by family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Keitha, Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

    ReplyDelete