Saturday, March 1, 2014

I've Gathered Some Feathers and I've Gathered Some Antlers......

Hello Glitterinas!

Thank you for taking time to stop by Pink Glitter today.

I have packed up the hearts and Valentine items that were scattered 
through the house.....

and that means I need a new tablescape for the dining table!

This is going to be fun!

In earlier posts I have shared treasures with you that I was
lucky enough to gather from Papaw's barn.

Well, today, I'm using some more goodies from
the great barn search.....

.....deer antlers!

But first things first.....I need a table cloth or two for the base
of this tablescape.


Let's see what we can find.

Looking through some of my favorite table cloths.....let's layer a few.


These will work.....


Now,  I can add some things and see how it looks.



Antlers and candlesticks......a favorite scented candle.....


Feathers in some little vintage bottles.....



This candle smells so good!  

It is creme brulee scented and makes the house smell 
like I am baking something wonderful.



I like the candle light with the dining room lights turned off.



Twinkle, twinkle little star
add it to the table, I like it so far!



Here at Five Gables Farm, 
we enjoy having friends and family over to share a meal with us.

I think everyone will enjoy this tablescape.

What do you think?
Is this tablescape a keeper?




Let's sit down at the newly decorated table and have
some iced tea and cookies.

Sounds refreshing to me.....how about you?

Thanks again, Glitterinas, for stopping by!

Until next time,
Tammy










No comments:

Post a Comment