Monday, April 3, 2017

Crab Bombs

Ker-Blam!

These tasty little bombs are a 
delicious explosion of flavor in your mouth!

I enjoy crab cakes and have a great recipe for them....
but Husband and I really like 
these little yummies, too!

I'll gather up my ingredients 
while you fix a nice beverage and get 
comfy.

I'm off to the kitchen, Glitterinas.



Place one pound of crab meat into a 
mixing bowl.

Pick through the meat carefully for 
any little pieces of shell....


....you definitely want to find these pieces with your 
fingers instead of your dental work.


 Now I'm ready to add each ingredient....

one cup of crushed Ritz crackers.


A little more than half a sleeve will be about 
one cup.


Add crumbles to the crab....

and then, mix in a small bowl,
an egg,
1 tsp. worchestershire sauce, 

..... 1 tsp lemon juice,

......and 1 T. mustard.  Mix well and add to crab.





Add salt and pepper to taste.



Stir well and drop rounded amounts 
onto a lined baking sheet.




Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, 
or until crab begins to brown.

Remove from oven and place these yummy, 
little crab bombs on a serving platter.


Melt some butter....



......and pour it over the crab bombs.


Give the little, tasty bombs a 
hit of course sea salt.


One of my assistants showed up just in time 
to be the taste tester....


.....and help me carry these 
crab bombs out to the family 
sitting around the fire pit.

Sweet son-in-law was cooking hamburgers 
on the grill while we all sat and visited.....
and ate the crab bombs!


These little bombs are delicious....
I hope you'll give them a try!


Thanks for taking time to stop by 
Pink Glitter today!

It means so much to me that you 
take time to let me share part 
of your day!



You are the best, Glitterinas,
Tammy























No comments:

Post a Comment