Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Christmas Village

Hello, Glitterinas!

Thank you so much for taking time to 
open this post and read about....



.....this little, twinkling Christmas village.

I enjoy setting up this table top 
village and remembering how much 
my Mom liked it!

The red and cream quilt that these little buildings 
are displayed on is one 
of my vintage quilts that I bought several years 
ago.....the pattern is called 
Bear's Claw.

I use it often at Christmas as the base 
for displays or as a tablecloth layer.

Mom used a white table cloth and some 
puffy white "snow" when she put this 
village out at home.

We lived near the Texas Gulf 
Coast so this snow was the only snow around!

Let me show you around this cute little village 
that my family and I are enjoying.....




I like the little Santa helpers who stand out in front of 
this house....


.....they are ready for some holiday fun!



Turning on the lights transforms this street of buildings
 into a twinkling Christmas village.

It makes me smile when I walk by and glance at each 
of these seasonal pieces.

What Christmas village would be complete 
without a fun, holly-painted 
Christmas train?


Merry Christmas!



These two cuties wish you and your family 
and friends a very 
Merry Christmas!


Thanks again for stopping by 
Pink Glitter to take a peek at 
what I'm up to.....


......I hope your holiday decorating and celebrating 
are going along just the way you planned!


Hugs and holly,
Tammy












No comments:

Post a Comment