Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Snowman Mug to Make

When we were together last 
we stirred up some really delicious cocoa mixes.

I promised to show you how to make 
a cute snowman mug.

Let's get busy.....


Using Sharpies, design and draw a simple 
snowman face on a plain, white mug.

I practiced on a piece of paper to make sure
I had the spacing right for the eyes, nose and mouth.

When you have the design just the way you like it,
draw it on the mug.

Then personalize it, too!

Place the mugs into a cold oven, turn the oven on to 
350 degrees for 30 minutes and then turn the oven off and 
let the mugs cool completely (overnight is good) in the oven.

I place the mugs on a cookie sheet for easy handling.

I made these for my sisters-in-law for a
little Christmas goodie.

I stacked each mug with a jar of hot chocolate mix
and a jar of white chocolate mix.

I wrapped each stack in plastic wrap....



Each mug got an info card with directions for mixing 
up the dry mixes into a cup of yumminess!




Gather up the plastic wrap and tie it off....



.....finish each stack off with a cute bow!






I bet you have someone on your list 
who would enjoy some delicious cocoa mix and 
a cute, personalized mug.

These could be cute for a family night, too!

Give these happy, little, smiling 
snowmen a try, Glitterinas!


Thanks so much for stopping by Pink Glitter 
and letting me share a project with you!


Happy crafting,
Tammy







No comments:

Post a Comment