Thursday, October 6, 2016

Autumn Tablescape Time!

I love when it's time to say 
bye bye
to Summer!

How about you, Glitterings?

Are you glad Autumn has arrived?

One thing I really enjoy doing when the 
seasons change is arranging pretties 
on the dining room table.


We have an antique, rectangular, wooden 
table with four leaves.

It can be a nice, small table for four 
or
it can be a behemoth for 12.....
or
somewhere in between!



I have two of the leaves in right now.....
and that will stay until I add
Thanksgiving things to my Fall mix.

I'll have the Bunco girls over in
November....
we are usually 10-12
extremely fun gals!

Then we'll host Thanksgiving
dinner on the big day....
we'll be a group of around 10.

So, that's why the table gets all
the leaves added for November!

Wahooooooo....
I love it!

I started my tablescape with a plaid cloth.....and topped
that with a vintage green and white cloth.


I added my burlap runner on top 
of both.


I bought this runner at Hobby Lobby 
several years ago and have used it 
all over the place.

It looks good on tables, side boards and 
the mantel.
Love it!

I have a metal tray that has handles 
and an interesting pattern formed 
into it.
It will be a great base for my fall table pretties.

I believe I got it at a 
Southern Living home party.....
about a hundred years ago.


I put it in the middle of the table
and
started placing different items on it.



This candle....

that candle....

this leaf dish....

that pumpkin plate.....




Hmmmm, I wasn't loving any of it!

Oh wait.....

I remembered a pair of gold-ish 
candle holders.


Oh yes....



With a pretty bow tied on each....


....and a little scattering of 
tiny pumpkins....


....and a dish of S'mores M&Ms.....



....this will work!

I love it when things just come together 
and I smile at my table!


Where do you have fall touches, Glitterinas?

I'd love to see them.....
leave me a comment so I know you've
stopped by!


Thanks so much for joining me 
here at Pink Glitter!



Fingers crossed for cooler weather,
Tammy













No comments:

Post a Comment