Thursday, October 17, 2013

Eeeeeee.....Spiders in the Kitchen!

Hello Glitterinas!

Look at all of these spiders in my kitchen.....


.........aren't they the cutest bunch of creepy crawlies you have ever seen?



This fun Halloween runner was made by my sweet friend, Lula.  I love it!

Lula is a wonderful seamstress.  She is so gifted.....she makes table runners, beautiful Christmas stockings, Halloween costumes for her grands......and you should see all the amazingly wonderful quilts she creates!  

She also shares her handiwork.....how great is that?!  How blessed am I?!

My spider polka dot runner has a featured place every year......sometimes it hangs out in the den on the coffee table or in the dining room......and this year it found it's way to my kitchen!



These spiders can hang out with me in the kitchen all season long.......

                        ............some spiders make me squeal and do a spider dance.........

                                                     .......... but these make me smile every time I see them.


Thanks again, sweet friend!  I am still enjoying all the spiders.....

                               Glitterinas, I hope any spiders you find in your kitchen are as cute as these!



Thanks to each of you for stopping by Pink Glitter!  

I hope you are having lovely fall days and are enjoying October. 

Tammy







No comments:

Post a Comment