Thursday, October 9, 2014

Take a Peek at Fall.....Five Gables Farm

Welcome to our home, Glitterinas!

Fall has found it's way here .....

In the yard, there are the small touches of autumn color
that we get here in Central Texas.

In the house, there are scarecrows, pumpkins,
seasonal leaves and berries.....
with some Halloween touches mixed in for fun!




























Autumn Woods
by James S. Tippett

I like the woods in autumn
When dry leaves hide the ground,
When the trees are bare
And the wind sweeps by
With a lonesome rushing sound.
I can rustle the leaves
In autumn
And I can make a bed
In the thick dry leaves 
That have fallen
From the bare trees
Overhead.








Whether I am inside or outside.....

Autumn is my favorite time of year!

Thanks for stopping by, Glitterinas!



Until next time,
Tammy








No comments:

Post a Comment