Sunday, October 26, 2014

Trick or Treat!

Halloween is quickly approaching, Glitterinas!

Do you have many trick or treaters come by 
and ring your door bell?

We live out in the country, so, 
our only tricksters are usually 
our three grand~darlings.

I have some treats ready, though....

This year I used peat pots
to make cute candy holders.


 Halloween clip art is readily
available online.....decide
about how many images you need before
you start.


That's just a gentle warning.....because if you're
anything like me, you'll end up choosing

17 million,

842 thousand,

956 images 

and

then you WILL be overwhelmed! 



Print out your favorites, trim 'em
up, and glue each image onto
the peat pots.

Easy peasy!
My kind of project.....



I used hot glue to adhere 
three images to each
peat pot.

I think school glue might work better, though.
The hot glue was a bit thick in places.


Each candy holder was finished off with 
it's own unique bow.




Tah~Dah!


When it was time to fill them up,
each candy holder got a bingo card pick......
(another one of the 17 million
vintage images I found)


....along with some candy and tissue paper!



These candy holders would look 
quite festive marching down the 
middle of a Halloween 
dinner table!

What fun treats for your very
favorite trick-or-treaters!

They would also make cute favors
for your guests at the end of 
a Halloween party!

Give these little cuties
 a try, Glitterinas!

I am so glad you stopped by today!

Get every post delivered right to your 
e-mail box.....find this box at the right side of
my blog....


.....type in
your address!

I don't want you to
miss any of the fun, Glitterinas!


Until next time,
Tammy


Thankful for:
restful, sunshine-y days






No comments:

Post a Comment