Sunday, October 12, 2014

With a Pumpkin In The Middle!

Welcome Glitterinas!

Fall is here.....

the calendar tells me this, 
the weatherman tells me this....

but my taste buds were telling me
Fall is here when I had my first pumpkin 
dessert of the season!

Pumpkin Crunch!
Thank you, Marla, it was sooo good!

Yummo!

I hope my dining room table will be the 
place where I'll get to serve some 
yummy pumpkin desserts, too!

Fall found my table.....let's look.


It started off this way.....


How would the pumpkin tureen look on a 
short pedestal?



Hmmmm, not sure that's it....

Let's try a basket!



Ah, better....

now, a few more autumn things....



Done!


How do you like the
pumpkin in the middle?

Leave me a comment so I'll know you've stopped by.


Have a lovely day, Glitterinas!

Thanks again for checking in here at 
Pink Glitter!



Until next time,
Tammy



Thankful for:
knowing Jesus loves me










No comments:

Post a Comment